Sunday, January 26, 2014

[SOLUTION] Samsung GT-P3100 Not Charging.

Galaxy Tab P3100 Not Charging..

What a face at the initial stage, I found the charging symbol on the tablet are colored red cross image on the battery symbol.


I check the usb charging connector, but no signs of fracture, or solder crack.

I tried variety ways, according to board P1000 model but obviously did not give any solution to me.

However, the last way I do is to reheat the area of my components.

So you can try it.

Maybe what I'm doing only one action without reading the voltage measuring each individually. But I managed to overcome the problems faced by my clients.


Here the result.

Gud Luck you guys. :)


7 comments:

  1. how solution red cros in indicator charg???

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam bro.
    im facing the same problem,
    unfortunately,
    im not the expert in this area.
    do you provide repair service?
    if yes,
    how can i contact you?
    thanks bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WSalam bro.
      kbiasaan kes ni disebabkan solder crack.
      Maka sya cadangkan rehot bhagian tersebut.
      Guna Hot Air blower. (Wajib ada alat ni)
      Itu sekiranya awk mobile phone repairer. .

      Awk boleh contact Abe Lambuana (FB).
      Sekiranya ada lain2 pertanyaan ;)

      Delete
  3. Assalam Bro,
    Nak minta tolong la macam mana nak contact bro ye.
    Hp Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 ada problem tak masuk charge.
    Check kt Mr.Google semua jawapan adalah port charge problem atau ic charging.
    Hope dapat membantu.Boleh juga hubungi saya kat 012-2645531

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...